Insulated Shipping Boxes - Regional A
* Orders to Hawaii or Alaska require custom freight quote. *
Insulated shipping boxes (also known as a styro liner sets) are an industry standard in responsible fish transportation. This insulated shipping box's wall thickness measures in at 5/8" thick. A master carton has enough styro liner sets to complete 30 boxes. All master cartons from this product line only include styrofoam. It's the customer's responsibility to source boxes locally.
We designed this styro liner set to fit the USPS Regional A box which can be ordered directly to your door at no cost from USPS.com. This insulated shipping box is a smaller verison of the Medium Flat Rate styro liner set. However, it's shipping costs are zone based not flat rate. Due to the zone based shipping costs, the Regional A styro liner set allows shippers to minimize freight costs even further for shipments that are smaller, but also close to them in distance. For that reason its popular choice for our discerning customers that really wants to streamline their shipping costs. Additional benefits are:
- Fabricated with a hot wire our styro foam retains a professional, clean edge and very little, to no mess.
- Each set features an interlocking six wall design to provide the best stability while packing.
- Expanded polystyrene offers unique closed-cell structure that provides remarkable insulating properties allowing for great temperature control.
- Lightweight and resilient - Styro liners add little extra to ones shipping cost and provide for a strong and highly crush resistance carton.
Using this insulated shipping box within your shipping regiment while ensure you are able to maximize your profits while still meeting your customer's expectations in appearance and delivery speed.
very fast shipping thanks Lee
Their insulators are great as is their service!