Insulated Shipping Boxes - 7x7x6
* Orders to Hawaii or Alaska require custom freight quote. *
Insulated shipping boxes (also known as a styro liner sets) are an industry standard in responsible fish transportation. This insulated shipping box's wall thickness measures in at 5/8" thick. A master carton has enough styro liner sets to complete 30 boxes. All master cartons from this product line only include styrofoam. It's the customer's responsibility to source boxes locally.
We designed this styro liner set to fit the USPS BOX4 which can be ordered directly to your door at no cost from USPS.com. This insulated shipping box excels at shipping small aquatic pets. It doesn't offer a huge amount of space so it's best paired with a bag that doesn't require an air space. It ships extremely economically nationwide, especially if one can keep shipments to 16 oz or less. For that reason its popular choice for our customers. Additional benefits are:
- Fabricated with a hot wire our styro foam retains a professional, clean edge and very little, to no mess.
- Each set features an interlocking six wall design to provide the best stability while packing.
- Expanded polystyrene offers unique closed-cell structure that provides remarkable insulating properties allowing for great temperature control.
- Lightweight and resilient - Styro liners add little extra to ones shipping cost and provide for a strong and highly crush resistance carton.
Using this insulated shipping box within your shipping regiment while ensure you are able to maximize your profits while still meeting your customer's expectations in appearance and delivery speed.
Perfect packaging to line mailer boxes!