Insulated Shipping Boxes - 12x12x12
* Orders to Hawaii or Alaska require custom freight quote. *
Insulated shipping boxes (also known as a styro liner sets) are an industry standard in responsible fish transportation. This insulated shipping box's wall thickness measures in at just under 5/8" thick. A master carton has enough styro liner sets to complete 9 boxes. All master cartons from this product line only include styrofoam. It's the customer's responsibility to source boxes locally.
We designed this styro liner set to fit a 12x12x12 stock box. This is the most commonly available stock box nationwide. This insulated shipping box provides additional room to accommodate even the larger aquatic pets orders. Additional benefits are:
- Fabricated with a hot wire our styro foam retains a professional, clean edge and very little, to no mess.
- Each set features an interlocking six wall design to provide the best stability while packing.
- Expanded polystyrene offers unique closed-cell structure that provides remarkable insulating properties allowing for great temperature control.
- Lightweight and resilient - Styro liners add little extra to ones shipping cost and provide for a strong and highly crush resistance carton.
Using this insulated shipping box within your shipping regiment while ensure you are able to maximize your profits while still meeting your customer's expectations in appearance and delivery speed.